"You fucking serious?"
Mickey raised an eyebrow as he asked the question, an almost incredulous smile stealing over his lips as Ian just shrugged and nodded. The shorter teen crossed his arms almost subconsciously, tilting his head and scrutinizing the taller boy in…
I don’t usually truck with preposterous fan-fic exposition on a fictional character’s story.
This one really seemed legit though.
give em the ol razzle dazzle
So now I’ll have that song floating in my head till I pass out …
What your yearly taxes pay for (assuming a 50K salary):
- $3.98 for natural disaster relief through FEMA
- $6.96 for welfare
- $22.88 for unemployment
- $36.82 for food stamps through SNAP
- $43.78 for retirement/disability for government workers (civilian/military)
- $235.81 for YOUR Medicare
- $247.75 for defense
- and $4,000.00 for corporate subsidies
Are you sure you are pissed off at the right people?